Living Soil at Home | Online Cannabis Grow Course
By Cannareps – experience sells more responsibly
Save 10% – PROMO CODE: floweroflife
Recognized by the industry, made for professionals and the passionate connoisseur.
30-day Money-back Guarantee
Learn no-till organic methods to sustainably grow high-quality cannabis at home.
In this 6-month online course, you’ll learn how to apply regenerative farming methods to your home or small-scale indoor grow. You’ll get lifetime access videos and worksheets on our online learning platform. Plus you’ll get to join our instructors in regular online sessions where you can ask them questions about your own crops. This course is the ultimate learning guide to grow cannabis whether you’re ready for your first plant or looking for ways to improve your current growing methods.
As part of your course package, you will receive:
- 6 educational videos
– every 2 weeks for 3 months
- 6 worksheets
– explanations for each stage of growing
- 6 months of BONUS content
– expert grow tips released monthly
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime access to course content
– grow your crops perpetually and never buy cannabis again
PLUS 6-months subscription to live support
- 12 bi-weekly live sessions with demonstrations and Q&A
– online support from our Master Grower as you grow your crop over 6 months
What you’ll learn in this online cannabis growing program:
Module 1: Room setup, soil preparation and biology
Pick all the best equipment with expert guidance, create a perfect indoor environment and learn to prepare your soil with the ideal top cover, microbial life, bugs and worms.
Module 2: Seed germination, cuttings, and transplanting
Learn step-by-step procedures with unique living soil-based approaches to seed germination, cloning and transplanting that will improve your success rates using all-natural products.
Module 3: Vegetative cycle and pathogen prevention
See your plants explode with growth using living teas in a variety of ways, while learning to apply a vast set of symbiotic life forms that help plants to be resilient to all sorts of pathogens.
Module 4: Early flowering and maintenance
Know when to switch the type of living tea during early flower onset in order to maximize early bud growth, while learning to monitor and maintain your plants on multiple fronts.
Module 5: Late flowering, flushing and harvest preparation
Understand every step necessary to ensure that your flowers finish at the ideal maturity level, free of contaminants and—of course—with a loud nose and an amazing flavour profile.
Module 6: Harvest, curing, cleanup, and re-amending soil
Become a curing master with the help of those with a life long obsession for the craft and learn to get everything ready for your next round.
This course is for you if:
- You never grew cannabis or any plant before
- You have some experience growing cannabis but never tried the Living Soil method
- You have a lot of experience growing cannabis and want to learn some expert tips and techniques
- You want to learn how to grow cannabis on a professional scale
This course is NOT for you if:
- You are not legally allowed to grow cannabis due to regulations or landlord restrictions
- You are only interested in growing cannabis hydroponically, or any other method other in soil
- Under the legal age to access cannabis in your province or state
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to the course for as long as you like—across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
When does the course start and finish?
Your course modules start as soon as you complete your online registration and access never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course—you decide when you start, finish, and rewatch. Modules are set to release every 2 weeks through a stage-by-stage grow cycle. You’ll also receive access to 6-months of live Q&A sessions where Adolfo and Mike share extra bonus content relevant and fresh to growing cannabis.